Elaine and Steve – Cindy and Buck and Sherry and I – all met here at the golf course!
It would be a friends scramble – Gals vs. Guys – and of course the rules have to be laid out!
They are just so good that it is tough to just tie them!
But Cindy is always after more strokes! LOL
RULES OF PLAY:
- They play the ladies tee box – anywhere from 30 to 110 yards advantage!
- ( they all hit it 150 to 175 yards! Add on the advantage and you can see how far we have to hit)
- Steve and I hit from the seniors – he is I think 63 or 64 – I am 72.
- They really contested that because he can hit it long – but it also goes way left or right!
- We would have to use one drive front nine and back nine from each of us!
- That nulifies his long drives – and we pretty much were even in what drive we took.
- Par threes took out any long drive he might of had for four holes.
- Buck – who has a handicap – hits from the lady tees!
- The Gals will get two extra putts on the front nine and the back nine! ( keep this in mind)
After much back and forth with them trying to get more than what was fair – we were ready to start!
Situated between Oak Island and Holden beach N.C. – on the marsh land – a beautiful course!
Thank you for reading Papa’s World – my site: livinglifedoingitmyway.blog fitztdf@fitztdf
PS. Go back and look at the rules – remember the four EXTRA PUTTS!